Your shop is already being searched online, but is it being found?
The right promotion of your shop is a key factor of success. For that reason, Gambio is cooperating with Google, since Google AdWords™ is a very effective way of bringing visitors to your website.
Request your voucher now!
As a Gambio customer you receive a special offer: We turn your 25€-Ad-Investment into 100€*. You get 75€ of extra Ad-Funds, if you invest 25€ in your first campaign.
Why don't you just test Google AdWords? Registration is intuitive and simple - in just a few minutes you can have your ad online yourself. Here you will find some helpful tipps for your registration.
As a Gambio customer you also have the option of having the Google Service Team professionally create your first custom ad for you! Just call and get your personal consultation for free under 0800 026 1713 (Mon. - Fri. 8am - 6pm)
What is Google AdWords?
Google AdWords is an online advertising program that lets you place short test displays where they work best: on Google in front of your potential customers, at exactly the moment when they are searching for your products or services. The ads will be shown for keywords of your choosing directly on Google™ or on websites with relevant content in the Google Ad-Network.
Even if your website is already shown in the organic search results, Google AdWords offers you the chance to get even more high-quality traffic.
What Google AdWords offers you:
- Valuable traffic:
With ads next to relevant search results or on relevant websites, you will gain interested visitors for your own website.
- Fair pricing:
You decide yourself how much a click is worth to you and how much you want to spend per day or month. Why don't you just start with a monthly budget of 50 EUR per month?
- Absolute transparency:
In your AdWords account you can view in detail how effective your ads really are.
- Online before you know it:
Registration is simple - put your first ad online today.
- And the best:
Thanks to Google AdWord's pricing policy you will only have to pay when users actually click your ad. In short: You only pay for ads that appeals.
Google AdWords - who is it for?
- In general, Google AdWords is relevant for any business - no matter who your customers are. Everybody should at least test it for a while.
- Google AdWords is not only relevant for large companies, quite the contrary: For small businesses as well, SEM is a cheap method to gain new customers.
- Advertise regionally online - that's possible! With AdWords your ads go online, but that does not necessarily equal worldwide! Unless you want them to. You can determine a target region (local, regional or international) and only users that are surfing within these target regions will see your ad.
- Even if your website is already shown in the organic search results, Google AdWords offers you the chance to get even more high-quality traffic.
* Voucher of the Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irland („Google“). Use of Google AdWords and redemption of the promotional credit is subject to ad approval, valid registration and acceptance of then current Advertising Terms and Conditions. Offer of 75 € of promotional credit after accrued advertising charges in the amount of 25 € valid only for new Google AdWords customers. Your Google AdWords account must be less than 14 days old when you enter your promotional code. You need to enter the promotional code through the Billing tab in your account before 30th June 2015. To qualify for the promotional credit you must accrue advertising charges in the amount of 25€ within 31 days of entering your promotional code. Your account must be successfully billed by AdWords and remain in good standing in order to qualify for a promotional credit. The promotional credit will be applied within approximately 5 days of your account reaching the threshold for accrued advertising charges specified above, as long as you've activated your account using the promotional code and fulfilled all requirements stated in the offer. Once applied, the promotional credit will appear on the Billing summary page in your account. You will be charged for any advertising charges that exceed the promotional credit, and you are solely responsible for the payment of any taxes incurred. If you do not wish to incur additional charges beyond the promotional credit then you should monitor your account and pause or delete your campaign before or once this amount has been reached. If you select pre-paid payment, the campaign will end once the limit is reached and will only continue after renewed payment.