PayPal: More Security, More Sales
PayPal revolutionized digital payments by putting people at the center. PayPal's payment solutions are simpler and more secure. With PayPal, you receive payments as easily as emails, and you can use the most common payment methods too. This not only reduces abandoned transactions, but can also increase sales by up to 23.1%*. Millions of people around the world already trust PayPal as a secure payment method. And in the event of a problem, you are also covered against payment losses by PayPal Seller Protection.
Enjoy even more benefits with PayPal PLUS. Your customers have the choice between paying with PayPal, credit card,
direct debit or invoice – and you reduce your payment administration, as you only need one partner and one payment
solution for all common payment methods. What's more, all payments are protected by the trusted PayPal Seller
Here's how PayPal works
- You open a free PayPal account and integrate PayPal on your website.
- Your customer decides to make a secure payment using their PayPal account.
- You receive a payment confirmation immediately after the payment is made. You can then send the goods right away, making your customers happy.
The advantages of PayPal
- Simply successful: Increase your sales by an average of 23.1%* with PayPal.
- Simply international: PayPal digital payments are available to customers in 203 markets and enable you to
receive payments in over 100 currencies.
- Simply secure: PayPal can protect you against payment losses around the world.
- Simply transparent: You only pay fees when you receive a PayPal payment. There are no hidden costs or
- Simply mobile: PayPal Express is specially optimized for mobile end devices, so that people can become
customers of yours everywhere and at any time.
- Simply confidential: With PayPal your customer data and shopping cart information are protected against third party access and are not passed on.
Find out more about PayPal at: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/merchant
* (Payment in E-Commerce, IZ 2013, E-Commerce Center, Cologne).